Thursday, July 26, 2007

Love Letter ( To Nikhila)

even if i disappear, i am glad that i have known you.
you will be the harder rock where i can have my safe place, or on which where i can have a more dignified wreck.
i hope you will one day wake up to see that all those where nightmares that ailed you...
i was watching over while you were asleep...
i remember a red moon night...your breath rescued my dreams by not letting them go shattered.
i didn't fear sleep when your breath spread its shelter over me...oh you the guardian angel of my dreams....when i think of you i love myself...you owe my life...
Oh dearest, i am leaving the shaky vessel of life for to you i belong.
when you set sailing
when you are back, turned to be the sea itself
i myself is earth
for i know the seaness within you
let your wildest waves rest on me....
let us grow through each others hearts
Narcissist Flowers

3 comments: